We undertake testing and evaluation of electromechanical components and products in our Quality Assurance Laboratory. The QA Lab is equipped with the state-of-the-art testing equipment required for inspection and testing of products to Joint Services Specifications.
Listed below are some of the principal equipments in the QA Lab.
- Environmental Chamber: - 40Deg to +180 Deg Cel; Relative Humidity (RH) 10-95%.
- Salt Spray Chamber
- Vibration Tester : Freq. 5-5000 Hz, Displacement – 25mm, Max Accleration. 100g.
- Bump Tester : 40+2g, 25mm Displacement
- Altitude Chamber : 0-760 mm Of Hg, Up To 75000 Feet ( 22000 metres).
- Vibration Test Monitor - Contact Monitor; Precision : Contact Missing > 10 Micro Seconds.
- High Temparature Oven : Temp 0 – 200°C
- L C R Meter
- Digital Thermometer Upto 1000°C.
- Universal Relay Time Gauge
- Profile Projector : Protractor screen with dia 315mm, Projection Lens 10X with 50X optional Magnification, Accuracy Contour illumination +0.1% OR LESS & Reflected illumination +0.15 % or less, Max height of specimen which can be placed is 95mm , Stage size - 150x 200 x 100.
- X – Ray Plating Thickness Tester, Detection 22 (Ti) to 83 (Bi), Sample observation - CCD camera.
- Hardness Tester : Magnification Max 500X (10X eyepiece with 20X & 50X Objective), XY Stage 100 X 100mm & Micrometer head travel 25 X 25mm, Max height of specimen which can be placed is 95mm.